Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RHM CD Vol 517 | Khmer Song 2015
Track List:
01.I'm Your Queen Tonight (Khanha) || Get Song
02.It's Time, i'm Coming (Piseth) || Get Song
03.Love Me Or Love My Dollars (Piseth) || Get Song
04.Chroet Chet (Khanha) || Get Song
05.I Can't Live Without You (Piseth) || Get Song
06.I Can't Live Without You (Khanha)) || Get Song
07.Khan Plet Srolang Plam (Piseth ft Khanha) || Get Song
08.Neak Sre Douch Bong (Piseth) || Get Song
09.Thron Pek Ros Krean Ter Peak Tha Srolang (Khanha) || Get Song
10.Peak 3 Klear (Piseth) || Get Song
11.You are My Girl friend (Piseth) || Get Song

Please buy CD Original to help support our Khmer Art.
All New Album of Production will have promotion so you can buy in low price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!